Nikon Photo Recovery
Nikon CoolPix S560: Recovery
Nikon CoolPix S560 is a futuristic camera launched for photo maniacs. It is inbuilt with many features such as
- 12 mega pixels, 5x optical zoom
- 2.7 inches LCD screen for clear review of the captivated pictures.
- Its scene auto selector automatically adjusts the best setting for your pictures along with 15 scene modes
- Smart portrait system includes red eye fix, face priority AF and d-lighting
The model uses SD cards as external memory. At times, this memory card corrupts; as a result, you cannot access the captivated pictures. It is heart breaking when your lovable pictures are lost. The possible reasons for corrupted memory card are virus attack, formatting, interruption in between read or write process. Considering these reasons, it is necessary to use a utility recovering the lost pictures. CoolPix S560 photo recovery software easily recovers all the lost pictures. It is inbuilt with many features such as
- It can recover all most all kind of photo format such as JPG, JPEG, TIF, GIF and many more.
- The procedure of recovery is very fast as it uses smart scan feature
- The software can easily recover the photos deleted accidentally.
- It can recover the lost photos from the corrupted memory card
Nikon CoolPix S560 photo recovery software is versatile recovering lost photos from the CoolPix S560. It works faster and efficiently recovers the lost photos completely.
Nikon Photo Recovery
Nikon Digital SLR Cameras-D Series
Nikon COOLPIX Digital Camera
|Steps to recover your deleted Photos, Videos & Audio files|
|Step 1: Launch Application|
|Step 2: Now Select media for recovery. In this step you can search for photo, music and video files. Start scan|
|Step 3: After scanning , it show the preview of recovered files.|
|Step 4: This will help you to select the specific region of selected media.|
|Step 5: Select the specific file type|
|Step 6: Through this method you can create image sector by sector of selcted media.|
|Step 7: Select the range|
|Step 8: Resume recovery from the last saved scan|
|Step 9: Saved the recovered file at your specified location.|