Nikon Photo Recovery
Nikon CoolPix S70: Recovery
Coolpix S70 is a sleek compact and functional camera.
- It is having 12.1 effective mega pixels
- 5 x zoom optical lens for a better print
- Its slim and stylish body attracts the most, also available in four different colors.
- Along with 3.5 inches LCD monitor it is having, Nikon’s smart portrait system, macro shooting, subject tracking, HD movies with sound.
Above expectations at times, you could not find your pictures. At that point, of time you seek for advanced tool recovering back the lost pictures. Photo recovery software efficiently rescues over the lost pictures. Possible situations for the lost photos are:
- If memory card is formatted
- If you create a blunder by deleting accidentally
- If your camera turns off suddenly, you could not save the pictures
- If your memory card corrupts due to many reasons such as virus attack, crashed due to wrong way of storing and pulled out in between read/write process.
In these conditions, photo recovery software is reliable. It is able to recover all the lost pictures and up to the mark. The software is inbuilt with many qualities such as:
- It can safely recover the photos from crashed memory card that shows its efficiency.
- It can recover the pictures fast and uses advanced search options.
- It can recover the pictures lost due to virus attack.
- It can recover pictures if deleted because of mistake
- It can safely rescue over the photos lost due to formatting
Nikon Coolpix S7O is an exact utility for recovering the lost photos from Coolpix S70. It helps in resolving all the problems related to the loss of the photos from camera.
Nikon Photo Recovery
Nikon Digital SLR Cameras-D Series
Nikon COOLPIX Digital Camera
|Steps to recover your deleted Photos, Videos & Audio files|
|Step 1: Launch Application|
|Step 2: Now Select media for recovery. In this step you can search for photo, music and video files. Start scan|
|Step 3: After scanning , it show the preview of recovered files.|
|Step 4: This will help you to select the specific region of selected media.|
|Step 5: Select the specific file type|
|Step 6: Through this method you can create image sector by sector of selcted media.|
|Step 7: Select the range|
|Step 8: Resume recovery from the last saved scan|
|Step 9: Saved the recovered file at your specified location.|